Tuesday, September 13, 2011

God simply is....

I love tuesday. Tuesday could easily be my favorite day of the week. There are a lot of reasons that Tuesday is awesome...for one thing it's not Monday. More importantly, Tuesday is the night I get to attend and be a part of Celebrate Recovery. I am blessed to get to be a part of this awesome ministry. Being on stage was quite emotional for me tonight. I'm just a rhythm guitar player, but when I'm up ther sometimes the spirit of God just overwhelms me. Each song tonight declared the greatness of God....and I stepped back from the mic tonight and just watched, I watched people pour their hearts out to our God, our great God...Who was and is.... And is to come. God simply is.... And the more I learn that, the more I've found that i'm enjoying life. My worries seem less brutal, and learning to enjoy the little things. So tonight, as I enter sweet slumber and get ready for my Wednesday, I'll remember His greatness...His grace....His mercy. He is my strength, He is my joy, He is my father...my the most important "is" of all, God is Unconditional love. 1:Cor 13:4

No comments:

Post a Comment